Best Hue city tour 1 day

Best Hue city tour 1 day

Monday, April 6, 2020

DONG BA MARKET - THE SHOPPING PARADISE IN HUE


Table Of Contents
Dong Ba Market is a famous market in hue, It is really a big mistake if you don't explore this must-visit attraction when traveling to Hue city. In this article, I will share with you the useful information to explore the Dong Ba market- the shopping paradise of Hue. 

The Best Time To explore the Dong Ba market.




In order to be able to have the most diverse experience in Dong Ba hue market, you should start your itinerary at around 3h pm due to the following reasons:

Summer is very hot in Hue. Therefore, most of the self-discovery tours or schedules also often prioritize the destinations of Hue's mausoleum, pagodas that depart in the morning. Therefore, the experience of going to Dong Ba market in the afternoon will help you not to waste 1 day of precious holidays

Hue people are extremely delicate in every living, so it is difficult to avoid some arguments. There will be no good experiences if you are stuck in lifting up or bargain to pay for the items you like in the morning.

Like many different tourist markets, the shops at Dong Ba Market are open from early morning to evening. However, the delicious food restaurant is only really open in the late afternoon.

How to explore the Dong Ba market?




The area of Dong Ba market near 15.600 m², extending from Gia Hoi Bridge to Truong Tien Bridge with thousands of shops and stands, without direction guide, it is very easy to get lost and miss some great shopping options.

Dong Ba Market consists of a 3-story building, in the center, called "Bell Floor" and surrounded by houses with blocks of U-shaped to be shops and stands.




A hint seems a little weird but it is very practical, it is to start the specialty shopping route of Hue by going straight into the bell floor, to the 3rd floor and starting here.

You will discover the cloth booth to be able to choose the fabric that you may have an Ao Dai " the long dress" for yourself or to be a gift to your mom.

Get down to the 2nd and 1st floors, you will be overwhelmed with various kinds of handicraft products that typical of Hue souvenirs.


The 1st floor is also the place for dry seafood of central Vietnam and dozens of specialty fish paste in Hue. The salesperson is very professional, they will give you some hospitable and thoughtful advice so none can end Hue tours without buying at least several fish jars.

Dong Ba market is also a great place where you can buy some Hue specialties such as Banh Beo, Banh Nam, Banh Loc, Bun Hen, Nem Lui, etc. You can enjoy them as much as you like and don't need to care how much money you bring with you because they are all very reasonable prices!

A lot of people have believed that just to visit Dong Ba hue Market, you can experience the full flavor of hue and bring home the most special gifts in one afternoon.

7 comments:

  1. This market looks enormous and crazy. I love to explore such local places and try different things over there. The last time I visited such a place in Thailand, I prolonged my tour because I enjoyed it a lot. Which affected my studies a bit, but I got the cheap coursework help in UK online, which saved my semester. If I get a chance I will gonna visit this amazing place in Vietnam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy going grocery shopping and these days I prefer not to go out much. This is because I have my academics taken care of and for that, I have to keep up with academic writing service providers. Currently, I am busy with cheap psychology assignment writing and cheap Ebook writing service from a top-notch brand in the UK. I am so amused by their services that now I am enjoying my studies for the first time in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genuinely I'm charmed from this post....the person who make this post it was an unprecedented human. Similarly visit my site: champion hoodie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time that I visit here. I found so many exciting matters in this particular blog, One thing I would like to request you that pls keep posting such type of informative blog.
    Ranboo Letterman Varsity Jacket
    Klux Buster Jacket
    Half Black Half White Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leave market aside; I didn’t even know about this city. I am probably just too dumb to not even know about the existence of such a beautiful city. This is the reason that I take Help With My Assignment so that I won’t make such silly mistakes there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post I would like to thank you for this genuine and useful information. Would you like to typing. may be you heard about WPM. WPM is nothing but the words per minute. you can measure your word per minute speed while typing. If you are Adult or Pragrammer , you can know the Average Typing Speed For Programmers and you can boost your typing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I recently visited Hue and was blown away by the shopping opportunities. There are so many different shops to explore, from traditional Vietnamese markets to modern boutiques. I found everything I was looking for accounting assignment help from souvenirs to clothes to home goods. And the prices were very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Hue to anyone looking for a shopping paradise.

    ReplyDelete

About

Jacop Hopman - I am a blog writer about beautiful places in Hue - Vietnam. Hope my great experiences will satisfy you!

Flickr